Go Deep to your Muscles & Body Knots
Is REMEDIAL MASSAGE For You?
- You want to look for a strong massage session, not soft ones?
- You want to look for a strong oil massage session?
- Want a massage session also includes HOT STONE, STRETCHING or CUPPING?
- Your body have full of knots?
- You may have back pain, muscle soreness but long time you did not come for a massage?
- Your body feel tight?
- Muscle aches?
- You want to boost up your muscles?
How can REMEDIAL MASSAGE Help?
- This is an oil massage session (can be warm/normal oil)
- Go deep inside your TISSUES
- Imagine if your BACK PAIN will go away after few days.
- How do you feel if you can get a beautiful sleep tonight?
- How happy you are if your body knots have gone away?
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE PRICE
- Much more affordable than a physio/doctor appointment
- 30 MINS – $40
- 45 MINS – $55
- 60 MINS – $70
- 75 MINS – $90
- 90 MINS – $105
- 120 MINS – $130
What Clients said about
Remedial Massage to Heal Your Bodily Soreness
Massage therapy is defined in the dictionary as a scientific manipulation of the body’s soft tissues for therapeutic purpose to help normalize tissues. This is composed of manual techniques which include application of movable or fixed pressure, holding, and/or causing movement to or of the body. Our remedial massage in Brimbank is widely considered as an effective type of manual soft tissue therapy.
A lot of people reported remarkable functional improvement and reduction of pain. Our therapist will make use of different degrees of suitable hands-on pressure during your remedial massage session.
Massage is a wonderful means of reducing muscle tightness and soreness and can help you recover from your injury. In case you are suffering from a type of musculo-skeletal injury, make sure you discuss with your physiotherapist to know if you are going to benefit from remedial massage in Brimbank since most of the time, it can facilitate faster recovery times.
But, take note that our massage is not just for people who are suffering from injuries, and there is no need for you to have a referral at all. If you feel tired, sore, stressed, or you feel like you can use some pampering, make sure you contact us and book your massage today. Calm Home Spa offers nothing but the best for our clients.
The remedial massage in Brimbank at Calm Home Spa can help with the following:
- Leg and hip pain
- Neck pain and headaches
- Pain between shoulder blades
- Sciatic pain
- Lower back pain
- Running pain as the result of ITB tightness or shin splints
- Chronic inflammation
- Post and pre-sports therapy
- Delayed onset muscle soreness or DOMS from exercise
- General stiffness and pain
Our remedial massage service makes use of various specialized techniques to address the pain often associated with damaged, tense, knotted, or tight muscles.The remedial massage service offers a treatment which can be strong, deep, or gentle which depends on what the issue needs. Remedial massage from Calm Home Spa can treat your whole body. Our massage therapist will conduct an assessment of your body to pinpoint any dysfunction in the joints or muscles which can cause stiffness or pain.
The key advantages of our remedial massage in Brimbank include the stimulation of the supply of blood to let the toxins in your muscles to be eliminated, calming of peripheral nervous system to eliminate discomfort and pain, and the relaxing and toning of muscles to enhance joint mobility.
Aside from massage for overall wellbeing and health, our remedial massage therapists cure chronic back pain as well as other types of musculoskeletal pain such as pain that results from pregnancy and arthritis, headaches, fibromyalgia, sports injuries, insomnia, and lymphedema or fluid retention.
Here at Calm Home Spa, we make sure that you will be getting nothing but only the best form of remedial massage in Brimbank you deserve. Our therapists are going to ensure that you can experience only the most fulfilling experience that will make you say goodbye to all your pains!