Stretch DEEP to your muscle & reduce Muscle Tight
Is THAI MASSAGE Stretching For You?
- You want to look for an authentic massage session?
- You want to look for a dry/oil massage session?
- Want a massage session also includes HOT STONE, STRETCHING or CUPPING?
- Do you feel stress at work?
- You may have back pain, muscle soreness but long time you did not come for a massage?
- Your body feel tight?
- Hard to sleep?
- You want to reward for your body?
- How can THAI MASSAGE Help?
- This is an dry/oil massage session (can be warm/normal oil)
- Enhance your BLOOD CIRCULATION
- Help you to relax your body & mind
- Imagine if your BACK PAIN will go away after few days.
- How do you feel if you can get a beautiful sleep tonight?
- THAI MASSAGE PRICE
- Much cheaper than a physio/doctor appointment
- 30 MINS – $40
- 45 MINS – $55
- 60 MINS – $70
- 75 MINS – $90
- 90 MINS – $105
- 120 MINS – $130
What Clients said about
Healing Thai Massage by Expert Therapists
Nuat Thai, or Thai massage is a type of a hands-on and holistic method that heals the body, mind, and spirit in general. Other forms of massage like acupressure and shiatsu may also be added during a session of Thai massage. It is a therapeutic practice which usually combines different techniques to offer relaxation and restore the natural flow of energy in the body.
To establish a synergetic relationship between the client and practitioner, practitioners of Thai massage adjust touch based on the specific needs of the client. For instance, if the practitioner feels any knots in the client’s neck, or the muscles of the clients are almost like bricks, they could apply even more pressure or spend a longer time in stretching the muscles to relieve any feeling of discomfort.
- Higher flexibility level can be achieved through this massage and increased flexibility can help reduce injuries from exercises and ensure better and healthier lifestyle.
- Both type I and II diabetics require great circulation to help keep their bodies very healthy. Thai massage is a concrete advantage for anybody who is suffering from this illness.
- Thai massage helps with one’s digestion.
- The relaxation being provided by Thai massage can help in reducing blood pressure and can help in releasing lactic acid from the muscles so the body could facilitate healthier and richer blood floor that in turn could speed up the natural healing process of the body.
- Blocked energy from injuries, stress or disease could manifest as fatigue, pain, anxiety, and depression. Unblocking the energy flow and keeping it that way could contribute to clearer mind, better mobility, and more energy to accomplish various activities you enjoy.